29.06.2019 Colossevm Submission Sardinia Island

This was an professional 8 man grappling tournament in two divisions and in addition there was 20 MMA fights held in Porto Tores on Sardinia Island. Stefan Petrov grappled on this tournament in -84kg division, with his normal competition weight being 77-80kg.
First match Stefan finished with a beautiful leglock:
Stefan Petrov (10th Planet London) VS … – heel hook

In his second match of the tournament he Stefan had to use his wrestling
Stefan Petrov (10th Planet London) VS … – points

In the final match against a Brazilian black belt, in scramble while being in Turtle position instead with underhook his opponent entered with an elbow strike and broke Stefan’s nose. Even if we say that this was in involuntary move in the scramble, when the other athlete cannot continue after application of illegal technique, the referees decision supposed to be disqualification for rude game. Instead of that the referees granted the win to the Brazilian who by coincidence is the local coach. In every combat sport such decision is at least unprofessional.
Stefan Petrov (10th Planet London) VS – doctors stoppage

“Thanks for the preparation of my present team “10th Planet London” for preparing me to my maximum. Also thanks to the team that is always in my heart Bully Team and my relatives and friends that support me. Thank you from my heart. Special thanks for my family while being far they always vibrate and expect my performance every time.”
Said Stefan in Instagram after the competition.

For more pictures and comments, please visit our Facebook page

Post Author: