29.10.2022 BULMMAF National Championship Veliko Turnovo Bulgaria

On 29.10.2022 was held the National Championship in the old capital of Bulgaria Veliko Turnovo.

Our team participated with four and a half athletes, and we was competing under the colours of the great team of Atila/ Beroe Stara Zagora

Stoyan Andonov 61.2 kg Bantamweight

Nikola Pehlivanov vice-champion of Bulgaria 77.1 kg Welterweight

Daniel Bader champion of Bulgaria 61.2 kg Bantamweigh

Emil Enchev champion of Bulgaria 48 kg Atomweight Youth B

Stoyan Andonov 61.2 kg Bantamweight

Stoyan managed to score an early takedown but his opponent skillful ground game managed to get out of the situation
Stoyan Andonov (FC Atila/ Beroe) VS Mihail Grigorov (Pride Pernik) – RNC

Nikola Pehlivanov vice-champion of Bulgaria 77.1 kg Welterweight
Very tough opponent to open the competition: Kavaldjiev with solid wrestling background coached but one of the best professional MMA fighters of Bulgaria – Vladimir Kunchev. Nikola’s wrestling and G&P proved to be superior.
Nikola Pehlivanov (FC Atila/ Beroe) VS Nikola Kavaldjiev (FC Atila/ Beroe) – unanimous decision

In his second fight Nikola faced an unorthodox striker from Arhangel team. Nikola unforgivable pressure solved the riddle by unanimous decision
Nikola Pehlivanov (FC Atila/ Beroe) VS Atanas Dyankov (Arhangel) – unanimous decision

Nikola put on himself the pressure of winning the ADCC Bulgaria weeks ago, went trough a lot emotional and mental odds during this competition. On the final he had to face very skilled Kalin Jelezov from Viking Ins Varna. Nikola and Kalin happen to be friends, training partners and former teammates, I took the decision to withdrew Nikola from the final fight this time. With that Nikola Pehlivanov remained vice-champion of Bulgaria 77.1 kg Welterweight

Daniel Bader champion of Bulgaria 61.2 kg Bantamweigh
Daniel on last nationals remained second due to broken foot injury. 
Daniel Bader (FC Atila/ Beroe) VS Viktor Lyubenov (MMA Djambazov) – RNC

This time he returned and with a lot of pissing me off won his fights including the final with doctors stoppage.
Daniel Bader (FC Atila/ Beroe) VS Mihail Grigorov (Pride Pernik) – doctors stoppage

Emil Enchev champion of Bulgaria 48 kg Atomweight Youth B
The youngest athlete in our team Emil scored his final victory to become our pride and 48 kg Atomweight Youth B champion of Bulgaria
Emil Enchev (FC Atila/ Beroe) VS … (FC Atila/ Bero) – anonymous decision

Special THANKS to:
1. First and foremost of Coach Ivaylo Georgiev of Fight Club Atila/ Beroe and his pupil Plamen Dimitrov for taking our athletes to compete under their team colors, taking away from me the administrative work and support us with equipment, cornering and everything else. Congrats to Plamen for receiving Master of Sport of MMA Recognition

2. To our teammate Denis for helping me with the work in the corner and videos from the fights

3. Last but not least to Yana Andonova for taking all the burden for transporting us to, around and off the competition. Check her profile for her environmentalist and photography work.

Bully Team champions record their achievements at Bully Team’s Wall of Fame.

For more follow us:
t.me/MMACoaching
www.fcbullyteam.com
Instagram/FC_Bully_Team
VK.com/FCBullyTeam
My Next Match/club/FCBT

Post Author: