30.04.2023 T-Class Combat S&BW Cup 2023 Rancho Vaquero Bulgaria

On 30.04.2023 was held T-Class Combat S&BW Cup 2023 in Rancho Vaquero Bulgaria organized by Bulgarian T-Class Federation. The competition was not easy, with some unusual scenes, and positions. There was total 30 very good competitors participating, and we was able to learn a lot. E ranked 24th 1. E – Pistol drill 1 Modul […]

24.04.2023 Stefan Petrov ADCC Seminar Sofia Bulgaria

On 24.04.2023 Stefan Petrov did a great seminar in our gym. The seminar subject was specifically regarding ADCC ruleset. In addition of being top grappling athlete, Stefan proved to be a great instructor and provided greatly structured seminar, providing a lot of details to the techniques, and paying tons of attention to every single participant, […]

23.04.2023 Sofia International Open No-Gi BJJ Championship Bulgaria

On this competition we participated with two athletes: Blagovest Georgiev No-Gi White Belt -73.500 kg Stefan Petrov medalist No-Gi Advanced -85.500kg champion No-Gi Advanced Absolute No-Gi White Belt -73.500 kg Blagovest stepped up against the champion in his division and also national MMA team member, and I am very happy by his performance. No-Gi Advanced […]

22.04.2023 Bushido FC Sofia Bulgaria

Victory for Petyo Dobrev tonight at Bushido FC in Sofia Bulgaria. Petyo trusted us for part of his preparation while working with his main coaches Emil Kazakov and Kristian Popov in Pitbulls MMA. Was great pleasure to work the corner with my longtime friends Emil & Kristian. Was double pleasure for me to score a […]

18-20.04.2023 European SAMBO Championships 2023 Haifa, Israel

On 18-20.04.2023 was held European SAMBO Championships 2023 in Haifa, Israel. Our teammate Georgi Georgiev represented Bulgaria at Combat Sambo -98kg. Georgi Georgiev (Bulgaria) VS Raman Damiyeu (Belarus) More pictures and videos at t.me/MMACoaching follow us at: www.fcbullyteam.com Instagram/FC_Bully_Team VK.com/FCBullyTeam My Next Match/club/FCBT

08.04.2023 SJJIF GI & NO-Gi Bulgaria Open 2023 MMA Sofia

On 08.04.2023 was held SJJIF GI & NO-Gi Bulgaria Open 2023 MMA Sofia. We participated with competitors: Petur Pavlov (FC Bully Team) Male No-Gi / Beginner / Adult / 80kg Blagovest Georgiev (FC Bully Team) – vicechampion Male No-Gi / Beginner / Adult / 74kg Daniel Betov (Pitbulls MatSide) fought 6 matches total in Male […]

08.04.2023 Top Shot tactical-dynamic (BW) Dupnica Bulgaria

On 08.04.2023 was held Top Shot tactical-dynamic (BW) Dupnica Bulgaria organized by Triskel Academy. The competition was fun, with very interesting scenes, and we was able to learn a lot from the most experienced competitors who gladly share information, tips and techniques. S 1 Short Scene S 2 Short Scene S 3 Medium Scene S 4 Medium Scene S 5 Long […]