23.09.2022 Ivaylo Yellow Grade Test

On 23.09.2022 Ivaylo Lumbev went through Yellow Grade of the Technical Progression System in the team. All Bully Team students, including long practicing ones, go trough all the levels. Skilled MMA athletes can appreciate even better the benefits of a structured system covering all aspects of the MMA game. Ivaylo Lumbev Trains and competes in […]

17-18.09.2022 Fitness & Bodybuilding National Championships Plovdiv Bulgaria

17-18.09.2022 was held Fitness & Bodybuilding National Championships Plovdiv Bulgaria Our nutritional and supplementation coach Iliyana Ilieva-Kostova participated after 10 years absence from the Bulgarian stage. Iliyana became vice-champion in 2 categories: women under 160 and masters. For more follow us: t.me/MMACoaching www.fcbullyteam.com Instagram VK.com My Next Match

10.09.2022 SJJIF Gi & No-Gi Bulgarian Open 2022

On 10.09.2022 in Sofia, Bulgaria was held SJJIF Gi & No-Gi Bulgarian Open 2022. Our Team participated with four athletes: Emil Enchev Boys No-Gi / Teen I (13yrs) / -65,0 kg – medalist Blagovest Georgiev Male No-Gi / Beginner / Adult / 74kg – medalist Patrick Dafinov Male No-Gi / Beginner / Adult / 80kg […]

09.09.2022 Bernardo Serrini Seminar Bulgaria 2022

Bernardo Serrini is 3rd Degree BJJ Black Belt. The seminar topic was Deep Half Guard & Guard Retention. On the end of the seminar two of our coaches Sevastiyan and Daniel got promoted to BJJ Brown Belt. Thanks to professor Bernardo Serrini for the shared knowledge, to our BJJ teacher Kristian Popov, and last but […]