The Fight Is All Podcast #37 Dmitry Maximov

Hi and thank you for tuning in to The Fight Is All Podcast. This episode is different from the others and it is very sport specific. The record is provided by the Sambo Federation of Australia, and it is the Sambo refereeing seminar conducted for the Australian federation by Dmitry Maximov Sports Director of the […]

The Fight Is All Podcast #36 Georgi Ivanov

Hi and thank you for tuning in to The Fight Is All Podcast. In this episode I talk with a highly decorated wrestler and coach: Georgi Ivanov Current Executive Director for Nebraska USA Wrestling Olympian – Rio de Janeiro Senior World Team Member 2 x NCAA All American Dave Schultz Memorial Champion 5 x Bulgarian […]

The Fight Is All Podcast #35 Jake Smith

Hi and thank you for tuning in to The Fight Is All Podcast. In this episode I talk with Jake Smith from Fight & Talk Jake is a sport journalist, covering the MMA sport in UK, Ireland and IMMAF. Follow his show for inside of ever evolving fight scene in this part of the world: […]

The Fight Is All Podcast #34 Saveliy Timofeev

Hi and thank you for tuning in to The Fight Is All Podcast. In this episode I talk with the president of Sambo Federation in Australia: Saveliy Timofeev Sava as many Russian kids started training in Sambo as early as eight years old. His parent moved to Kazakhstan where he intensively trains muay thai but […]