The Fight Is All Podcast #31 Paul Birch

Hi and thank you for tuning in to The Fight Is All Podcast. In this episode I talk with a big friend of mine, and Tribal MMA and Fitness chief: Coach Paul Birch I have witness the development of Tribal MMA, and their awesome team of fighters and coaches. With Coach Paul Birch we had […]

05.09.2020 Grow Strong Invitational Queenslanders Only. Warwick QLD, Australia

This was our first competition after the lockdown, thanks to the organizers who put together a great competition with a lot of strong matches and friendly environment. We participated with 3 athletes: Liam Benton Viktor Milanov – vice-champion Sam Benton – vice-champion Liam Benton injured his shoulder in the very first match: Liam Benton (FC […]

IMMAF Grading Gold Coast, Australia

Despite the restrictions that impacted our team in Australia, which forced us to prepare in closed doors, we managed to prepare and conduct a IMMAF grading test with the following result: Viktor Milanov successfully defended Yellow Grade and is now preparing to step into his first competition: David Benton, dedicated as always, successfully defended Orange Grade: Sam […]