The Fight Is All Podcast #24 Joseph Luciano

Hi and thank you for tuning in to The Fight Is All Podcast. In this episode I talk with an Australian professional MMArtist: Joseph Luciano is a veteran in the IMMAF tournaments, who turned professional last year and is now contracted with One FC. He coached and cornered several of Australian national team members at […]

The Fight Is All Podcast #23 Colby Thicknesse

Hi and thank you for tuning in to The Fight Is All Podcast. In this episode I talk with an Australian MMAartist and national team member: Colby “Golden Boy” Thicknesse IMMAF Oceania 2020 Featherweight Champion Colby is trained in Freestyle Fighting Gym by Joe Lopez and current UFC Featherweight Champion Alex Volkanovski Facebook: /FreestyleFightingGym/ Instagram: […]

The Fight Is All Podcast #22 Troy Fumo

Hi and thank you for tuning in to The Fight Is All Podcast. In this episode I talk with an Australian MMAartist and national team member: Troy Fumo XFC Amateur Flyweight Champion IMMAF Oceania 2020 Straweight Champion Troy is trained in John Donehue Jiu Jitsu & MMA and Pro Fitness MMA Follow Troy’s progress at […]

The Fight Is All Podcast #21 Ryan Spillane

Hi and thank you for tuning in to The Fight Is All Podcast. In this episode I talk with a big fighting Irish: Ryan Spillane IMMAF European Champion IMMAF World Champion IMMAF Oceania 2020 champion He won the final of IMMAF Oceania 2020 with the fastest KO for the competition! Facebook: /RyanTheHulkSpillane/ Twitter: /ryanspillane1 Instagram: […]

The Fight Is All Podcast #20 Muhammad Mokaev

Hi and thank you for tuning in to The Fight Is All Podcast. In this episode I talk with the most decorated amateur in the MMA today Muhammad “Punisher” Mokaev IMMAF European Junior Champion 2 times IMMAF World Junior Champion IMMAF Oceania 2020 champion 23-0 Facebook: /mokaev.muhammad/ Instagram: /mokaev_muhammad/ VK.com: /mokaev00 In the crazy situation […]

14.03.2020 Grappling Industries London UK

On 14.03.2020 was held a tournament from the international network Grappling Industries in London UK. Stefan Petrov participated in No Gi Adult / Male / Advanced / Adult / -185 lbs division: 4-49 Stefan Petrov (10th Planet London) VS Jonas Grace (New Wave Academy Training Centre)-points 05:00 4-51 Tom Hughes (ZR Team UK) VS Stefan […]

06-08.03.2020 IMMAF Oceania Open Gold Coast Australia

On 06-08.03.2020 was held the biggest amateur MMA event in the Australian history hosted by IMMAF Australia. On the second day of the big tournament was hosted IMMAFA Oceania Youth Open where the young MMA athletes was able to perform their skills. Our athlete Liam Benton, faced world championship medalist Hayden Absalom from TMG MMA […]