25.10.2019 Bernardo Serrini BJJ Seminar in Sofia, Bulgaria

At 25.10.2019 was held Bernardo Serrini BJJ Seminar in Sofia, Bulgaria. Bernardo Serrini is – Multiple champion in international BJJ and grappling competition, – National team coach for Italy UWW/FILA team, – Chief instructor of International BJJ Association – MatSide. Our teammates and coaches received BJJ belt promotions this day: Emil Porozhanov – blue belt […]

The Fight Is All Podcast #15 Jake Treyvaud & Joe Lopez

Hi and thank you for tuning in to The Fight Is All Podcast! In this episode I talk with IMMAFA QLD Open Lightweight champion for youths under – 70.3 kg Jake Treyvaud and his coach Joe Lopez from Freestyle Fighting Gym Windang, New South Wales, Australia You can find more about Freestyle Fighting Gym in: […]

The Fight Is All Podcast #14 Seth & Amber Thompson

Hi and thank you for tuning in to The Fight Is All Podcast, in this episode I talk with IMMAFA QLD Open champion for youngsters under – 57 kg Seth Thompson and his teammate, coach and mom Amber from Evolve MMA Wodonga Victoria Australia You can find more about Evolve MMA Wodonga in: Facebook/EvolveMixedMartialArts/ or […]

The Fight Is All Podcast #13 Dylan Deo & Kerry Dunne

Hi and thank you for tuning in to The Fight Is All Podcast. In this episode I talk with IMMAFA QLD Open champion for youngsters under – 62 kg Dylan Deo and his coach Kelly Dunne from Shindo Gold Coast Australia You can find out more about Shindo at Facebook/ShindoNewbreedMma/ or Instagram/shindo_new_breed_mma/ I recorded this […]

The Fight Is All Podcast #12 Petar Vladov

If you ever taught that traveling knighthood is dead, you were totally wrong! In this episode I talk with a Historical Medieval Battle Champion how mixed martial arts techniques are applicable in medieval full contact combat. My guest Petar Vladov is: – 4 times Serbian Tap Fight Champion – Champion of the greatest Romanian Tap […]

12.10.2019 IMMAFA QLD Open

At 12.10.2019 at Gold Coast Queensland was held 12.10.2019 IMMAFA QLD Open. Our team was organizer and also participated with three athletes: Liam Benton – medalist Youth Boys / -57 kg/ 14-15 years old Brodie Dean – medalist Men/ -93.0 kg Light Heavyweight / 18+ years old / Skill Division C Ameer Mood – champion Men/ -65.8 kg Featherweight/ […]

06.10.2019 UFC 243 Melbourne Whittaker VS Adesanya

At 06.10.2019 Coach Sevastiyan and Iliyana watched the historical UFC 243 Whittaker VS Adesanya live at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne. It was a great experience and great fight card. Was awesome to see the athletes from Australia and New Zealand, performing at the pinnacle of the MMA sport. For more pictures and comments, please visit […]

05.10.2019 IMMAF Coaching Accreditation Course Melbourne

Coach Sev joined IMMAFA president Richie Cranny to produce another group of great coaches coming through the IMMAF Coaching Accreditation Course in Melbourne 05.10.2019. Big thanks to Simon Carson for hosting the course at his amazing Absolute MMA Collingwood. For more pictures and comments, please visit our Facebook page.