19.05.2018 at Leicester Ultra MMA in UK, Borislav is fighting cancer

Hi everybody, I am not going to tell you about the people I lost due to Cancer or the people close to me whom I witnessed to suffer because of this terrible disease. Obviously, these days everyone has lost somebody or has watched someone close to them suffer because of Cancer, everybody has seen the […]

24.03.2018 Grappling Lockdown Queensland 41. Albion, Brisbane, Australia

24.03.2018 Grappling Lockdown Queensland 41. Albion, Brisbane, Australia At 24.03.2018 was held Lockdown Queensland 41 grappling tournament at Albion, Brisbane, Australia. Novice -77kg division Ryan faced a strong opponent in his first fight Ryan Mood (Bully Team) VS … – kimura Intermediate -62kg division Just one week after his MMA debut Ameer jumped into a […]

16-18 Arnold Sport Festival Melbourne 2018. IMMAFA Senior Qualifying Australian National Championships

Between 16-18.03.2018 in Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center was held the Australia’s largest multi-sport Arnold Sports Festival Australia 2018. Part of the games was IMMAFA Senior Qualifying Australian National Championships and IMMAF Oceania International Open. The MMA sport was honored by Arnold Shwarzenegger himself, who passed by to greet the athletes in the warming area […]

Mental training is your job!

“Training is 90% physical and 10% mental, while fighting is 90% mental and 10% physical.” There is nothing that describes the importance of mental training more than that. The combat sports present great mental challenge of direct confrontation with another human being trained to defeat you. In the process of your development as a fighting […]

Hip Throw (video)

For more Combat Sambo & MMA find us: in Facebook Or for more technique and tips, subscribe to our newsletter.