02-03.03.2023 Striking Seminar with Grisha Todorov

My friend, former teammate and role model Grisha Todorov and high level professional trainer and coach happen to be in Bulgaria, before get back to USA. Grisha is top level coach and professional and his seminar is a no-miss for serios athletes:

Born in Sofia, Bulgaria, Grisha began his athletic training as a young boy and went on to compete professionally in karate and kickboxing. Grisha has won several European and World Championship titles in kickboxing and karate. In addition, Grisha is currently recognized by Billy Blanks as the number 1 TaeBo Instructor in the national instructors’ competition (1st place 2005 & 2006). Grisha is certified by the Private Trainers Association (Tom Prince IFBB Pro) and has been a martial arts coach since 1990 and a personal trainer since 1994. Throughout his years as a coach and trainer, Grisha has helped hundreds of people achieve their fitness goals. Since becoming a certified personal trainer in the US, Grisha has worked with many Hollywood actors, celebrities, and professional athletes, including Vanessa Marano, Rebekah Chaney, Marla Maples, Chris Hayes, Rodney Barnes, and David Wagner.

First day of the seminar was dedicated to mixing up strikes and kicks and details about fighting with allowed head striking and without it as per IMMAF youth rules.

On Day Two Grisha showed us some advanced moves and techniques from his huge arsenal.
Thank you!
OSS!!!

More pictures and videos at t.me/MMACoaching
follow us at:
www.fcbullyteam.com
Instagram/FC_Bully_Team
VK.com/FCBullyTeam
My Next Match/club/FCBT

Post Author: